Skip to content
- Designed specifically for use in metal belt-type Continuously Variable Transmissions including Mini, Nissan and Subaru
- Includes anti-wear additives for improved metal-to-metal protection in torque-converter clutches and offers consistent performance over broad temperature range
- Synthetic base stocks offer improved shear characteristics, improved thermal stability and extended drain intervals (up to 30,000 miles, follow manufacturers specifications
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device