Skip to content
- Designed for heavy-duty diesel engines which use more than 33% antifreeze or a supplemental corrosion package
- Similar properties and benefits to regular WaterWetter®, but lacks rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Diesel road cars and light trucks (equipped with Cummins, Duramax and PowerStroke engines) should use regular WaterWetter® to ensure proper rust and corrosion protection
- Typical diesel commercial vehicle requires one bottle, treats up to 15 gallons
- Contains no ethylene glycol
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device